sponsored by Mairs & Power
Don’t miss the 21st Annual Golf Tournament. Plan to take a break to enjoy a day of golf at Brackett's Crossing Country Club in Lakeview on Monday, September 21st.
This first-class tournament brings the Board Room outdoors so you can network with other financial and business professionals from around the state of Minnesota. The unique Scramble format opens the tournament up to golfers of all abilities.
What is the plan to encourage social distancing to keep attendees safe?
- Registration will be staggered and materials will be ready for pick up at check-in
- Shared golf carts will have a safety divider; there is also the option to rent your own cart
- Out at tee sponsors will be hosting socially distanced activities
- Individual boxed lunches will be provided
- Service staff will be required to wear masks
- The plated dinner will be in a larger space, tables will be spaced out with only 4 attendees per table
Our Charity Pick This Year: Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
RSVP by 5 pm on Sunday, September 20, 2020
ZOOM Please register via Cvent
Presenter: Mary Schmid, MBA
Make or Break Conversations: The Science of Leading High-Trust Conversations
High-Trust Conversations are critical to your successful client-advisor relationships. Everything begins with a conversation. While you may be good at talking with clients, in a split second you can make or break trust in a conversation. Your conversations get muddled in translation and impacts how you engage, connect, interact and influence one another.
To establish trust you must first know the science behind building trust and the skills to respond in any conversation, even the challenging ones. When you lead a different kind of conversation your clients will emotionally connect, listen, and take action. Conversations built on this foundation develop trust and long-lasting relationships with deeply loyal clients.
RSVP by October 16, 2020