Want to become a "go to" source for journalists?
FPA is hosting its first all-member virtual media training on Thursday, December 11, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. These special quarterly trainings are open to all members! FPA members who are CFP® professionals and attend this media training program will be able to participate in FPA media queries that are sent daily.
Each 90-minute media training program, conducted by FPA Director of Communications Ben Lewis, covers the essentials in working with journalists, including:
- How to pitch story ideas to reporters;
- What you need to do to prepare for interviews;
- How you can improve interview performance;
- The tactics for ensuring you maintain a great reputation with reporters;
- Representing FPA and the organizational messages; and
- Much more!
Click here to sign-up for the next scheduled FPA virtual all-member virtual media training and to see a list of future dates. You will receive a confirmation email and login details one week before the training.