Golden Valley Country Club
Presenter Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished)
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Now that we've had time to analyze the 2017 tax reform bill, the critically important changes are very clear. Next, financial planners must get up to speed; regarding how clients will be impacted and become aware of the available planning options available.
Bob Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP will deliver a dynamic program in which attendees will learn:
- key individual reforms including the new rates, AMT changes, and the overall of deductions.
- about the partial elimination of Roth Recharacterizations.
- about new opportunities and traps with the 21% corporate rate.
- about the new 20% deduction for Qualified Business Income.
- how to mathematically compare electing to be taxed as a C-corporation or pass-thru.
- about the new overall excess business loss limitation in Section 461.
- about the expansion of bonus depreciation and the Section 179 deduction.
- about the new limitation on the deductibility of business interest expense.
- of the changes to estate planning, drafting, and administration with a higher exemption.
Thanks to our July Host & Platinum Partner:
join the conversation
- Join a community
- Adjust how often you receive posts
- Pose a question to your peers
- Share a useful document or resource
What's In It for You
Learn the local and national benefits of being a member
October 16-17, 2017
Keeping You Up To Date
THANK YOU PARTNERS
We are supported by a
number of exceptional
and vital sponsors